jueves, 18 de abril de 2013

presente perfecto


Forma afirmativa
1.       She has lovghged little
2.       He has killed people
3.       You have danced country
4.       I have failed many
5.       Hey have enjoyed the movies
6.       We have eleaned the house
7.       She has called yours family
8.       He has crashed in the city
9.       You have cooked many
10.   I have annoyed Maria
Forma interrogativa
1.       Has she laughed little?
2.       Have you cooked many?
3.       Has he crashed in the city?
4.       Have you danced country?
5.       Have I annoyed Maria?
6.       Has she called yours family?
7.       Hava we cleaned the house?
8.       Have I failed many?
9.       Has he killed people?
10.   Move they enjoyed the movies?
Forma negative
1.       He hasn’t crashed in the city
2.       You haven’t clanked country
3.       They haven’t enjoyed the movies
4.       I haven’t annoyed Maria
5.       She has in tacalled your family
6.       We haven’t cleaned the house
7.       I haven’t failed many
8.       He hasn’t killed people
9.       She hasn’t lavghed little
10.   You haven’t cooked many























No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario